We List Homes For 5% Total Commission!
The first question that comes to your mind is: What are we not getting or Why would they offer a discount?
- We know other big real estate agencies have their agents tell people that the Big Red or Big Blue Companies have more power than little companies. This is false. For you to get the most money for your home when it is marketed correctly and for the world to see. All Real Estate Firms use the same Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in the Twin Cities MN. If their Real Estate Agents are not putting on it the MLS, you’re missing out on more offers and that means more money.
- We have a 99% Close rate of the Homes we list. Meaning very few homes that we put on the market don’t sell. See Sold Listings Here.
- You want to sell your home. You want it to sell for a lot of money. You want to be quick and easy with and go as smooth as possible. We have been selling homes for over 12 years and we have seen homes sell quick and easy for more than list price and we have seen others suffer through tough real estate transactions and having to bring money to the table to close.
- Several Other Top Real Estate Teams Are Breaking off. There is a lot of cost involved with big real estate brokerages. With today’s online world Smaller real estate agency’s like us can save money by using electronic storage and work share offices that cuts down on expense and that is put in your pocket.
At the end of the day If you could save money with the same services offered, Would You Go With Us?
What is the difference in Home sellers that profit and those that don’t?
There is many factors and variables that make up how much you will or won’t profit in selling your home:
- When did you buy your home and how much did you pay for it? If you bought a home in 2005 or 2007 you may have bought at the peak of the market where values were caused by a buying boom. On the other side of it, you may have bought in 2008 through 2010 in a foreclosure/short sale market. We have seen people that have held out till now to sell a home that they bought and didn’t foreclose on. They were happy to just get out of the home they bought in the last boom. Others sold a foreclosure they bought at the bottom of the market and profited over 6 figures. Homes are only worth what buyers are willing to pay at that time you put your home on the market. Your profit comes from the difference you owe and the difference they offer you.
- What kind of home did you buy and where is it? When I work with single or married individuals I will tell them that they need to buy the right bedroom number regardless of if they intend to use them or not. Whether it is a 3 bedroom Townhome or a 6 bedroom Luxury Home, resale for a profit means you meet what others are searching for. This has worked well for my clients since it made their homes easier to sell. What did they do with the extra bedrooms? They would rent them out or as their family grew it helped with their budget not to have to buy a bigger house. I have also seen others not be able to sell a 6000 sqft home because it only had 3 bedrooms. That worked for them but very few others. Cul-du-sac lots are more valued than corner lots. Walkout lots are more valued than no backyard lots. Backed up to a freeway is not valued. Different school districts and more. The list can go on and on but what you need to understand is that these factors may not have been important to you but hopefully, your agent made sure you bought with them in mind.
- What have you done to the home since you bought it? This one is very interesting because it goes both ways. Some people do nothing to the home and wonder why people don’t like it. Others will over improve for the neighborhood and are completely upset that their home is not selling for what they put money into. A pool is a 100k investment in happiness. If you spend 100k on a pool for a house that is 350k with the top sale in that neighborhood being 375k, you’re not going to get 450k. The house will sell faster compared to other homes since pools are desired. On the other side, people that paint their home for the current trend focus on upgrading kitchen and bathrooms have since higher sale prices than average because their focusing on what buyers want.